The dates in September are: 01.09 - 08.09 08.09 - 15.09 15.09 - 22.09 22.09 - 29.09 Sunday to Sunday
2. What's the check-in/ check-out time?
Check-in time is on Sundays from 4PM. Check-out is on Sundays at 11AM
3. Can I book different dates?
No, those are the dates but you're free to arrive later or leave earlier if you need to.
4. Do you offer airport transfer?
We don't include within the fixed price but we can upon request - and it usually costs around 90 EUR.
5. Do I have a private bathroom?
No, you will have a private double-bed bedroom and share with 1-2 more people the common spaces (bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, two balconies).
6. Are you a vegan only retreat?
Nope, our dishes are mainly vegan but we also offer egg and dairy dishes suitable to vegetarians.
7. I'm gluten free, what options do I have?
Don't you worry, upon request we will provide alternatives for gluten sensitive people.
8. I'm lactose intolerant, what options do I have?
We have a variety of vegan options which are by nature lactose free, in addition to egg dishes.
9. I'm allergic to soy/ nuts, what options do I have?
We've got you covered, we offer alternatives to accommodate any vegan/vegetarian who's allergic to soy or nuts.
10. What about lunch?
We don't offer a lunch option (breakfast only or breakfast & dinner) but you're free to use the fully equipped kitchen within the apartment as well as the nearby supermarket and/or restaurants whenever you want.
11. What if I'm not a vegan/ vegetarian?
Both packages include food (breakfast only or breakfast & dinner). We suggest choosing breakfast only and you're free to use the fully equipped kitchen within the apartment. We'll also let you know which restaurants are good around.
12. Will I need to rent my own surf/ yoga equipment?
We provide all the equipment necessary for all lessons. We just need you to bring your good mood and swim suit.
13. Can I just rent a surfboard and skip the lessons?
The lessons are included in the package, but you can rent a board for an extra fee.
14. Do you offer intermediate/ advanced surf lessons?
Our lessons are beginner only :)
15. How many surf and yoga lessons are included and how long are they?
Both packages include 3 x 2h surf lessons per week and one 1h yoga lesson.
16. What's the daily schedule?
You wake up and have an energizing and healthy home cooked breakfast. Then, each day differs based if there's a surf/ yoga lesson on the day or an excursion. We'll have the weekly program layed out in the apartment for you to see.
17. What do I need to be covered during surfing activities?
You are expected to bring your own travel insurance. We can email you suggestions but we strongly recommend that you inquire in your own country what are the best options available to cover you in Portugal while practicing extreme sports (surfing).
18. How is the weather in September?
Usually Baleal has amazing summer weather in September, sometimes even better than May, however we recommend bringing warm jacket/pants as temperatures always drop after sunset.